Privacy and Terms
RDF is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. Please read this policy to understand what personal information we collect, why we collect it, and how we use the information we collect.
We track our visitors’ activities to make sure we are providing the best path and access to information. In the form of “cookies” we track the number of recurring visits to our site to minimize pop-ups and the repetition of information that we have already made available to you.
Information Collection and Use
RDF collects personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- RDF collects personal information when you subscribe to our e-newsletter. This information includes your name, address, email address, and occupation. This registration information is also used to allow you to sign in and download publications and other materials in our secure section of the site. The password you provide allows you to return to this part of the site without signing in again.
- RDF collects personal information when you register to our Charter School Blog. This information includes your name, address, email address, and occupation.
We may on some occasions use information we collect to inform you of upcoming publications or other marketing material that would serve your interest. On occasion we share this information with individuals or organizations outside of RDF for purposes consistent with RDF’s mission, including marketing or promotional purposes.
Links to Other Sites
Although RDF takes all measures to prevent unauthorized access to and maintain the accuracy of your data and information, no information transferred over the Internet is 100% secure. RDF cannot guarantee the total security of information transmitted to us.
By visiting our website you understand our privacy statement and limitations. If you have any questions about this privacy statement please contact RDF by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: RDF, Webmaster, 101 N. 1st Avenue, Suite 900, Phoenix, AZ 85003 or by phone (602) 417-1400 or fax (602) 417-1430.
What This Site Contains
The RDF site presents information about how Raza Development Fund (RDF) carries out its mission of investing capital and creating financing solutions to increase opportunities for the Latino community and low-income families.
Use of Materials on This website
The materials published on the site, including text, images, and illustrations (which we call the "Content"), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States or other countries. You, a visitor to this site, acquire no rights or licenses to the Content other than the limited rights to use it in accordance with these terms, and you agree to abide by all posted copyright notices or restrictions relating to the Content. Except as provided in the next paragraph, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Content.
You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the site for personal use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for purposes other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from RDF or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Use of the Charter School Blog
We have created a Blog under the Charter School section as a means for us to share with those in the charter school industry information on topics of mutual interest. By signing in to our blog the participant agrees to follow our procedures and engage in acceptable and appropriate behavior. By posting a message, you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and its accuracy, and you agree to indemnify RDF, its employees and agents and hold them harmless against any claims or liability arising out of such content, including, by way of example but not limitation, liability for breach of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of confidentiality. RDF reserves the right to terminate your privilege to use the blog and to remove any infringing content of which we become aware or which, in our sole discretion, we determine to be inappropriate or objectionable. Likewise RDF is under no obligation to post any message submitted, and it is in our sole discretion to remove messages as we determine and to preserve them for any period of time.
Use of RDF Logo
The RDF logo is used to identify our organization, products, and activities. You cannot use the RDF logo without written permission, and only RDF can grant authorization for use of the logo. For written permission please contact email@example.com. At the time permission is granted, RDF will provide you with our requirements as to color, typeface, size, etc. for reproduction of the logo.
Improper use of RDF logo:
- You cannot use the RDF logo to refer to another organization or another organization’s products or services.
- You cannot use the RDF logo in any manner that would confuse the viewer or could imply sponsorship or endorsement.
- You cannot change or alter the appearance of the RDF logo.
- You cannot use the RDF logo without giving RDF proper ownership.
- You cannot use the RDF logo as a link separate from an attaching URL.
RDF does not object to adding our link to your site as long as you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You must inform RDF that you are adding our link to your site by contacting the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org with your web address.
- We do not allow our links to appear on websites that promote any form of bigotry or pornography or any site encouraging or engaged in illegal activities.
- We require that you place the following disclaimer on your page, “RDF does not endorse, review, or authorize the content stated on this site.”
- RDF is a nonprofit and nonpartisan organization. No statement should be made that implies or suggests that RDF is a partner of your organization without the written approval of RDF.
- You cannot link to our site if your website harms or diminishes the mission of RDF.
- You cannot add our link to your site if it in any way suggests that RDF endorses a product, service, individual, or organization.