Loan Operations Specialist
RDF is currently seeking candidates for the role of Loan Operations Specialist to provide loan operations support for a portfolio of community financings. The successful individual must be a detail-oriented, problem solver, focused on quick understanding, proper documentation, and booking of sometimes complex loan transactions. In this role, you will work directly with borrowers, investment professionals, various departments of the organization, and members of senior management on a regular basis. While preference will be given to applicants who are geographically proximate to Phoenix, Arizona, a permanent remote role may be considered for the right candidate.
To succeed in this role, applicants should meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Five years of demonstrated loan operations, loan administration, or related experience
• Possess a strong understanding of proper loan closing, booking, and monitoring processes
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent objectives, projects, or activities; and work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to work both independently and collaboratively
• Commitment to provide exceptional, valued-added, solutions-oriented internal and external client service
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business or legal related field is preferred but may be offset with commensurate experience
• A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office, loan operations/administration systems, and remote connectivity platforms
• A background and understanding of small business lending, and proficiency in Spanish (written and verbal) is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume of professional qualifications and experience, along with a cover letter to Scott Richter, Chief Credit Officer, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.