Data Visualization Specialist – Project-Based
RDF is looking for an experienced data visualization developer to join our team for a project-based contract to innovate and advance our ability to convey our community investments’ impact utilizing visualization tools. This individual will spearhead data analysis to extract insights and then visualize that data through PowerBi, ArcGIS, and other visualization tools available to RDF to support the RDF team to produce high-value storytelling assets. The products created will advance RDF’s practice in data-driven decision-making. These products will facilitate the use of data to include in our everyday decision-making and improve our ability to continue serving low-income communities.
• Visualizing and developing BI Solutions (Dashboards, Scorecards, Analytics reports) to show opportunities for impact growth based on the portfolio and industry-based data.
• Designing, developing, and maintain user-friendly data-visualizations and dashboards using complex datasets from different sources.
• Implementing best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience as a data scientist or data visualization specialist, or related field
• Experience building data products.
• Experience SQL, PowerBi, Excel, PowerApps, and/or other visualization and mapping software (ArcGIS, Mapbox, Carto, etc.)
• Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Comfortable working remotely and use technology to stay connected to the team.
• Enjoys collaborating with teammates.
• Plus: Interest and passion for community development, serving Latino and minority low-income communities, community enterprises, minority, and women-owned small businesses.
Compensation/Duration: TBD (competitive salary/based on scope of work/ project deliverables defined)
If interested, please contact Eugenia Vivanco, Director of Community Impact and Funding, at evivanco@Razafund.org