Laura has been with RDF since inception, currently holding the position of Director of Loan Operations. She and her team manage all aspects of Loan Servicing.
Laura has extensive experience in Loan Servicing, having worked for various large lending institutions, including JP Morgan Chase (formerly Bank One) and the Money Store (in SBA lending) and smaller Community Banks. She was instrumental in the start up of a Small Business Lending (SBA) department for a Community Bank. Laura also worked for the Resolution Trust Corporation both in Phoenix (Business Banking) and Denver, Colorado (Affordable Housing).
Laura has extensive training through the Small Business Administration, the American Institute of Banking, Arizona Bankers Association as well as various college courses and most recently courses through the Risk Management Association.
- Colorado Real Estate License
- Notary Public for the State of Arizona.
- Member of Risk Management Association
- SBA Hispanic Lender of Year (Bank One, Colorado-1998)
- Prior Member Denver Hispanic Chamber of Commerce where she generated leads for the Bank One (now Chase Bank)
- Taught Business Courses for Women Getting Back into the Workforce at Northern Arizona University