Elyssa Garcia, Investment Associate of Education Finance, joined the RDF Team in 2017. She is an Arizona native that attended Central High School and Phoenix Community College. She graduated with her bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Grand Canyon University. Before RDF, Elyssa worked for the local accommodation school district and county superintendent of schools office. She has a passion for serving low-income and students at risk of dropping out of school. She is a caring adult that believes all children and youth are capable of success, no exceptions. Her goal in life is to utilize her experience, skills, and passion that will in-turn make a difference in education on a national level.
She enjoys spending time with her husband Jorge, two daughters – Natalie & Mariah and with family and friends. She enjoys to working out, traveling, and eating delicious food.
- Charter School Lenders’ Coalition Member
- Arizona Association of School Business Officials Member
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Member
- Arizona Secretary of State Election Officer Certification
- Certified Notary Signing Agent