Maria Garcia is a Senior Loan Operations Specialist with Raza Development Fund (RDF). In her role, she teams up with Investment Professionals and Loan Operations in closing and servicing numerous types of commercial real estate loans. She joined the RDF Operations Team in October 2017 and has contributed to the department’s growth by implementing innovative improvement processes and cross-functionality.
Maria is an enthusiastic professional with strong expertise in real estate loan diligence, documentation, and client support. She has extensive closing experience from previous positions working for diverse group of financial institutions from Credit Unions, Banks, and Franchise Lending. Driven to support her Latino community and small businesses, Maria worked diligently from 2020 to May 2021 documenting and closing Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program loans for as many struggling small businesses in need as possible.
In these opportunities, she has risen to the task and embraced the experience. A native of Arizona, Maria’s awareness of her community and passion for the work she does is what inspires her to look towards the future with RDF.
- 2020-2021 Closed 490 of SBA PPP Loans for Small Businesses in key Latino Markets
- ADP-Leadership and Management Skills Program with GE
- Dale Carnegie Leadership Training
- Recipient of multiple awards for Teamwork, Expertise, and Deal Teaming with GECFF
- Volunteer work with Junior Achievement and Saint Vicent De Paul
- Fluent in Spanish and English