Paulina Ugalde Olson joined the RDF familia in August of 2021, and serves as an Investment Analyst based out of Phoenix, Arizona. She takes a deep dive into the organizations that come to RDF in search of funding to understand what their business model is, how they operate, what their financial sustainability looks like, the impact that they are having in the community, and how RDF can help them.
Homegrown in Queretaro, Mexico, she emigrated to Indiana in 2016 where she earned a B.A. in Economics from Indiana University Northwest and subsequently a Masters degree in Public Policy from the Harris School of Public Policy at the University of Chicago. Paulina has experience in data analysis and policy research; Her passion and mission in life is to increase the opportunities available to low-income and struggling families to achieve economic mobility.
- Master of Public Policy from the Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago
- Certificate in Municipal Finance, University of Chicago
- Certificate in Policy Analysis, University of Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, minor in Mathematics and Political Science from Indiana University
- Outstanding Senior in Economics, School of Business and Economics, Indiana University Northwest (2018)
- Latino Hoosier Hero Scholarship, 2018