Tony Lopez, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, manages all quarterly compliance reporting with banks and investors; and acts as the lead point with the US Treasury’s CDFI Fund $100 million credit facility. He is actively involved in the negotiation of RDF’s credit facilities, and in preparation of financing and reporting packages to the Board of Directors. Before serving in this capacity, he served as Director of Financial Planning and Reporting. He joined the fund in 2012 as Senior Accountant. Prior to joining RDF, Mr. Lopez spent sixteen years working in corporate America where he held the roles of Director of Finance and Sr. Financial Analyst for publicly traded multi-national organizations in the staffing, aerospace, and travel industries.
- Chief Financial Officer Program, Columbia Business School, 2021
- Corporate Governance Certificate
- Registered Public Accountant in Arizona since 2005
- Completed Corporate Executive Development Programs at Southern Methodist University-Cox School of Business
- MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management
- Serves as an Executive Board Member for Friendly House