Tony Lopez serves as Raza Development Fund’s Chief Financial Officer. He is responsible for directing all financial, accounting, and treasury functions for the fund; and participating with the Executive Leadership Team in the development of the organizational strategy.
After joining RDF in 2012, Tony held multiple roles in the organization. Previously, Tony served as the Deputy Chief Financial Officer of RDF, where he collaborated in negotiating and closing over $250 million in credit facilities with Banks, Public Debt, and US Treasury. He managed all quarterly compliance reporting with banks and investors; and acted as the lead point with the US Treasury’s CDFI Fund $100 million credit facility; has been actively involved in
the reporting to the Board of Directors. Before serving in this capacity, he served as Director of Financial Planning and Reporting.
Prior RDF, Mr. Lopez spent 16 years working in corporate America where he held the roles of Director of Finance and Sr. Financial Analyst for publicly traded multinational organizations in the staffing, aerospace, travel and retail industries.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 2005
- Chief Financial Officer Program, Columbia Business School, 2021
- Corporate Governance Certificate
- Registered Public Accountant in Arizona since 2005
- Completed Corporate Executive Development Programs at Southern Methodist University-Cox School of Business
- MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management
- Serves as an Executive Board Member for Friendly House